Save to shopping list
Create a new shopping list
Safe shopping
Idosell security badge


( number of products: 41 )

 The Elllesse brand was founded in 1959 in the Italian city of Perugia. The founder was Leonardo Servadio, from whom the brand got its name. It is L.S. initials, which can also be written in the form of Ell-esse. The brand gained popularity in the 70s, when it became famous for the production of ski clothing using extremely innovative solutions on a global scale. Among other things, it was a wide leg fitted to the ski boot.   Another sport Ellesse had been associated with from the beginning was tennis. The brand was so popular at that time that it was worn by many famous tennis players such as Tommy Haas and Boris Becker. It was from these two inspirations that were tennis and skiing that the Ellesse logo was created. Not everyone knows that it is half a tennis ball, as well as a pair of skis.   In the '70s and' 80s, Ellesse began to combine sportswear with street fashion style. At that time it was not a popular solution. Ellesse was also a precursor in labeling her products with the logo. Interestingly, it was Ellesse as one of the first companies to start this trend. Something that seems obvious to us today has once aroused considerable controversy. In the 1980s, Ellesse also entered the British Isles, where it was warmly received by the local Casuals culture. However, it was not a niche brand, because it was worn by such famous people as, for example, Muhammad Ali or Roger Moore.   In 1994, the Pentland Group bought a 90% stake in Ellesse for 20 million pounds. However, the cooperation of these companies has lasted since the 1980s, and Pentland was a significant distributor of this brand. The remaining 10% of shares was retained by the company's founder, Leonardo Servadio. Currently, Ellesse is coming back to his glory days, gaining new fans every year. Perhaps this is not yet the sales level of the Adidas brand, but Ellesse makes up by the uniqueness and character of its products.

IdoSell Trusted Reviews
5.00 / 5.00 3 reviews
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
Thank you so much for the efficiency and the quick delivery!! All went perfect!
Quick delivery. Got what I ordered.